covid-19 safety policy for in-person classes at the garden studio
- There will be a maximum of three students plus one teacher in the Studio at any time for Yoga classes to allow 2 metres spacing between mats.
- The Studio will be kept well ventilated before, during and after each class.
- Students are asked to bring their own blankets and eye pillows. They may bring their own mats and other equipment if preferred. Studio equipment will be cleaned and sanitised between classes.
- The teacher will not offer hands-on adjustments or touch the students for any reason during group classes. The teacher will maintain as much distance as possible from all students during group classes.
- It will be the responsibility of Karen Lawrence, studio owner, to ensure that the floor, door handles, equipment and any surfaces frequently touched are cleaned and sanitised between classes and on a regular basis.
- There will be a minimum of fifteen minutes between classes to allow time for cleaning and sanitisation.
- Students should arrive on time for classes and leave promptly at the end of each class and avoid social contact.
- Students should wear masks or face coverings within the Studio except when on their mat. Face coverings on the mat are optional.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used on arriving and leaving, and before and after using the toilet. Gloves are not to be worn.
- The toilet will be available if needed. Paper towels will be provided for hand drying. Students are requested to use the toilet at home before coming to class.
- Classes should be booked and paid for online in advance wherever possible.
- The teacher will wear a mask or face covering at all times when students are present.
- Students should not attend the Studio if they have any of the symptoms of Covid 19 – new persistent cough, temperature above 38 degrees Celsius, or loss of smell or taste.
Last updated, 17 October 2020
covid 19 safety policy for reflexology and one to one therapies
- Karen will wash her hands before and after each treatment.
- Karen will wear clean, dedicated clothes for treatments.
- Karen will wear a mask or face covering.
- A minimum of 15 minutes will be allowed between clients to minimise contact with other clients and for cleaning purposes.
- All couch and chair coverings and any surfaces which have been touched eg door handles will be replaced or cleaned between every client.
- Clean linen and towels will be used for each client.
- The treatment room will be kept well ventilated.
As a client you will be required to:
- Complete a Covid 19 risk assessment before each treatment (the assessment form will be sent to you by email).
- On arrival declare if anything has changed with your health or within your family unit.
- Do not attend the Studio with anyone who is not a member of your household or support bubble.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Bring and wear a mask or face covering (unless you are exempt).
- Bring your own bottle of water
- Bring your own blanket and eye mask or eye pillow if you have one.
- Inform Karen if you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 21 days after your treatment.
- Arrange contactless payment if possible.
Thank you. Hygiene and your safety are of paramount importance.
Last reviewed: 17th October 2020