covid-19 safety policy for in-person classes at the garden studio
- There will be a maximum of three students plus one teacher in the Studio at any time for Yoga classes to allow 2 metres spacing between mats.
- The Studio will be kept well ventilated before, during and after each class.
- Students are asked to bring their own mats and equipment when possible, especially mats, blankets and eye pillows. If a student does not have their own mat or bolster they may bring a towel or blanket to cover studio equipment. Studio equipment will be cleaned and sanitised between classes.
- The teacher will not offer hands-on adjustments or touch the students for any reason during group classes. The teacher will maintain as much distance as possible from all students during group classes.
- It will be the responsibility of Karen Lawrence, studio owner, to ensure that the floor, door handles, equipment and any surfaces frequently touched are cleaned and sanitised between classes and on a regular basis.
- There will be a minimum of fifteen minutes between classes to allow time for cleaning and sanitisation.
- Students should arrive on time for classes and leave promptly at the end of each class to minimise unnecessary social contact.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used on arriving and leaving, and before and after using the toilet. Gloves are not to be worn.
- The toilet will be available if needed. Paper towels will be provided for hand drying. Students are requested to use the toilet at home before coming to class.
- Classes should be booked and paid for online in advance wherever possible.
- Students are not required to wear face coverings, but masks or face coverings may be worn if wished. The teacher will wear a mask or face covering.
- Students should not attend the Studio if they have any of the symptoms of Covid 19 – new persistent cough, temperature above 38 degrees Celsius, or loss of smell or taste.
Last updated, 5 August 2020
covid 19 safety policy for reflexology and one to one therapies
- Karen will wash her hands before and after each treatment.
- Karen will wear clean, dedicated clothes for treatments.
- Karen will wear a mask or face covering.
- A minimum of 15 minutes will be allowed between clients to minimise contact with other clients and for cleaning purposes.
- All couch and chair coverings and any surfaces which have been touched eg door handles will be replaced or cleaned between every client.
- Clean linen and towels will be used for each client.
- The treatment room will be kept well ventilated.
As a client you will be required to:
- Complete a Covid 19 risk assessment before each treatment (the assessment form will be sent to you by email).
- On arrival declare if anything has changed with your health or within your family unit.
- Clean your hands with hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Bring and wear a mask or face covering.
- Bring your own bottle of water
- Bring your own blanket and eye mask or eye pillow if you have one.
- Inform Karen if you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 21 days after your treatment.
- Arrange contactless payment if possible.
Thank you. Hygiene and your safety are of paramount importance.
Last updated: 6th August 2020